Facts About Twin Creeks Crest
Twin Creeks Crest aims to offer a premier business office location easily accessible by a straightforward process.
The steps are easy, simple, and hassle-free.
Contact us so that we may introduce ourselves and tell you more about our development. We will also learn more about what your needs are; be it as an end-user buyer, investor buyer, or end user leasing tenant.
We will explain our process to you and candidly discuss timeframes. We will tell you what is available, what is scheduled to next be completed, and what pricing is to be expected.
We will discuss the purchase process and the associated timeframe-related expected financial commitments.
We will work in concert with you during the design process where you can pick and choose from multiple variations of material finishes for flooring, walls, types of doors, kitchen areas, and bathrooms. If you want to highly customize your dream office to your specifications, then we can do it for you!
For those seeking to purchase multiple units in order to combine them into one large, singular space, we will explain to you how that works and what to expect.
For those with a desire to simply receive just a completed shell affording you the maximum ability to highly customize your own floorplan, we have experts on hand to help you facilitate this objective.
- 35 individual Office Suite Units ranging in size from approximately 1180 to 1230 square feet.
- Units available For Sale and For Lease.
- Normal floorplan includes 3 offices, a conference room, a reception area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Conference room can be converted into a 4th office. Closets are included in all rooms.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems installed in 15 of the 35 units allowing for those medical-space users.
- Units are delivered as Fully Finished TURN-KEY. Ready for immediate use and ready for immediate occupancy.
- Highly attractive reception room/ entry area to make a strong statement.
- Ability to combine 1, 2, or 4 units into one singular, useable space, as you desire.
- Highly customizable to fit your specific needs:
- Isolated reception areas.
- Conference rooms with double glass doors, closed doors, or no doors at all.
- Converting conference rooms into private offices or vice-versa.
- Upgrading particular material finishes as needed.
- Making interior design changes to suit your particular needs.
- Altering floorplan layout to suit your needs.
- MUCH MORE, Etc….
- Highly attractive and desirable community space to include: landscaping, exterior lighting, monument signs, leisure seating space, walking/bicycle paths, and onsite facilities.
- Owners Association that manages entire property to include: water/sewer services, trash/recycling services, landscape services, property maintenance services, and more.
- Exclusive and competitively-negotiated vendor deals for onsite utilities, telecom, internet, and security.
945 Stockton Drive │ Allen Texas │75013